We Cater . . . But What Else?
The name Eschelon Experiences is not coincidental. Our goal is to take you beyond a typical night out with family and friends and turn that into an experience you talk about for months to come. Whether it’s the exquisite ambiance and décor, the unique and delicious cuisine, or the out of this world service from beginning to end, we want you to walk out the door in awe.
Our private events are no different. Those interested in hosting a private event in one of our venues often want to know: Do we have on-site Event Coordinators? If so, what exactly does this job entail? Luckily, we do have a Coordination Specialist at each of our locations and their job is to turn your celebration or business affair from a meal into an occasion. Here’s how:
- To Infinity . . . And Beyond! Our talented team of event planners understand and encompass the root of our brand name. They make detailed suggestions that will wow your guests. They consistently and happily go beyond the call of duty to make your vision a reality. Want specialty flowers, music, décor, etc.? If we don’t have it, our coordinators will find it for you. Trust them to go above and beyond your expectations and you won’t be disappointed.
- They know how to work it. Network it, that is. These ladies are involved in the community and sincerely invested in making personal connections. They are members and leaders of multiple associations, they lend their time to those in need, they lunch, brunch, you name it. Our coordinators are out and about trying to get to know you as a friend, so that they can better understand your goals as a host.
- We got the power! Because, after all, knowledge is power. The private events department at Eschelon Experiences knows the ins and outs of every type of event. They attend trade shows for both brides and meeting planners. Their educational background and past experiences include everything from convention management and planning to bridal consulting. In addition to their immense understanding of every aspect of the event and catering industry, they also are extremely familiar with each of our restaurants. If they don’t feel your guests can be accommodated properly at one location, they can easily suggest another that would better suit your needs.
- Great Minds Think Alike. That is why our planners often times present you with an idea before you communicate it to them. From drink specials, to presentations, to musical selection, this department has seen it all. Once they hear your vision, they can help you take it one step further to make your occasion one for the books.
- Flexibility is the name of the game. Don’t be afraid to ask for something that you don’t see on the menu, or that you see on a menu at one of our other locations. We have a great team that works together to generate amazing events. Also, they understand that things happen and minds change. They don’t sweat the small stuff, so you don’t have to either.
So, yes, we are a catering company. We cater for parties from 3 to 300 at all five of our restaurants, as well as many venues throughout the Raleigh area. However, our Event Coordinators provide you with so much more. They are your leaders, your listeners, and your supporters throughout the planning and execution of your event. We realize how important this experience is to you personally, and that is why we have a talented and creative team here to help you every step of the way.
THIS BLOG IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
ALLISON POWERS, Event Coordinator, Faire Steak & Seafood